he 5th Annual New Communications Forum is slated for April 27th – 29th, 2009. Hosted at the Marriott Hotel at 4th & Mission in San Francisco, CA.
REGISTER NOW WITH DISCOUNT CODE SNCRFRIEND & SAVE $100. PARTICIPATE IN THE ENTIRE THREE-DAY CONFERENCE FOR JUST $695 OR JUST ONE DAY FOR JUST $395
Now celebrating its fifth year, NewComm Forum is the premier conference that brings together thought leaders and decision makers to discuss the impact of social media and emerging communication tools, technologies, and models on PR and corporate communications, marketing and advertising, media and journalism, business, culture and society The Forum provides an in-depth exploration of the future of communications. In its five year history, it has come to be known as one of the world’s leading conferences focusing on the latest trends in new emerging media and communications platforms.
NewComm Forum is a focused conference specifically designed to teach communications professionals the strategy and tactics to effectively utilize the power of social media and new communications tools and trends. NewComm Forum will feature real-world, award-winning case studies from leading companies, best practices and lessons learned for:
- Social media & innovation
- How to build brand ambassadors
- Blogger & influencer relations
- Online community management & development
- Collaboration & co-creation strategies
- Organizational transformation
- Social media program management
- Online reputation management
- Social media metrics & measurement
- Social interaction design
- Micro-communications tools like Twitter
- Global trends in mobile media
- New media and journalism models
- Emerging business and organizational models
- Social media and the gift economy
- Social media and philanthropy
- ‘New economy’ issues and developments
- … and more!
Register at www.newcommforum.com/2009/ with discount code SNCRFRIEND and save $100.